What Personal Information do we process?
The (categories of) personal data we may, now, or in the future, process are:
- Your email address, and
What do we use your personal information for?
We process email addresses for three main purposes:
- For users who wish to get an API key to integrate our Software within their website or application (“Business Users”), we process email addresses to contact, as a due diligence process has to be completed and a contract is to be signed to unlock all of the API’s functionalities (such as fee setting and the ability to raise the maximum transaction limit for the API key).
- For those users who wish to use our Software, we may process email addresses to be able to contact users with regards to their transactions.
- For both Business Users and End Users, to be able to inform you about the Software or other services developed by us which may interest you. Every such email will contain an option to unsubscribe.
We may process Product Usage Data, Transactional Data, Device Data, and Log Data for us to:
- perform user analytics to keep track of usage and better understand our users; carry out research and development to improve our Site and/or Software,
- identify IT or network issues,
- identify mal-intended usage of our Site and/or Software,
- manage our Site and/or Software, system administration, and security,
- provide actionable data insights to Business Users,
- prevent fraud, money laundering or unauthorized use of our Software, and
- to customize the content and layout of the Websites.
The processing of your email address, phone number, Product Usage Data, Transactional Data, Device Data, and Log Data occurs for the purposes described above, based on our legitimate interests. These interests include improving, maintain, providing and enhancing our Site and Software, our marketing interests, our need to contact Business Users with regards to use of our API/widget, our interests concerning ensuring the security of the Software and our Site, as well as our legitimate interest in being able to provide data insights to Business Users. The processing of personal information for our legitimate interests is no way overridden by your data-protection interests, fundamental rights, and/or freedoms.
Do we share or transfer personal information with or to third parties?
- In alignment with the purposes of processing, we share or transfer personal data with the following third-parties:
- Google Analytics Data (Product Usage Data) gathered because of your usage of our Site might be stored on Google Analytics’ servers.
- We may in the future also transfer information about email addresses to other third-party service providers to, for example, use CRM services.
- We may provide Business Users with access to Product Usage Data to provide them with actionable data insights.
- All other data is stored using Amazon Web Services.
How is your personal information retained and secured?
For how long is my data retained?
All personal data will be retained for a maximum of 24 months, or shorter where such data are no longer required for the purposes for which they are processed.
What are my rights relating to my data?
Under the European General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. You may ask us to take the following actions concerning your personal information that we hold:
● Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications which you have previously consented to receive. We may continue to send you important Service-related and other non-marketing communications.
● Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
● Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
● Delete. Delete your personal information.
● Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
● Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
● Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
You can submit these requests by email to privacy@Onramper.com. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal information or response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact us at privacy@Onramper.com or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
Please be aware that your data might be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States or other non-EEA jurisdictions. Whenever we transfer your personal information out of the EEA to the U.S. or countries not deemed by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of personal information protection, the transfer will be based on a data transfer mechanism recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for personal information.
Cookies could allow us to collect data automatically (some of which might be considered personal information. Cookies are either “session” cookies which are deleted when you end your browser session, or “persistent” cookies, which remain until their deletion by you (discussed below) or the party who served the cookie. Some Cookies are necessary for certain uses of the Site, and without such Cookies, we would not be able to provide you with functional access to the Site and/or Service. These ‘Necessary Cookies’ could, for example, enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Sites. They could also allow us to, for instance, deliver a page tailored to a user, based on the device you are using and the location you are in. Specifically, they allow us to save your cookie preferences!
We may also use Google Analytics to help us offer you a better-optimized user experience. You can find more information about Google Analytics’ use of your data here.
Necessary cookies are crucial for the basic functions of the website and the website will not work in its intended way without them. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
Unique identifier for visitors used by CookieYes with respect to the consent
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the Site or Software. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. and help us optimize the Site or Software.
A Google Analytics-related cookie used to distinguish users, in order to keep track of Product Usage Data over time.
A Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users
Google Analytics cookie, used to throttle request rate.
30 seconds to 1 year
Google Analytics cookie that contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
_gali is used by Google Analytics to determine which links on a page that are being clicked.
How to disable Cookies.
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. If you do not want our websites to store cookies on your device, you can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. You can also withdraw your consent to cookies by deleting the cookies that have already been stored.
If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on the Unilever website, for example, you may not be able to visit certain areas of a website or you may not receive personalized information when you visit a website.
If you use different devices to view and access the Site and/or Software (e.g., your computer, smartphone, tablet) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
The procedures for changing your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser. If necessary, use the help function on your browser or click on one of the links below to go directly to the user manual for your browser.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your PCand how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Email address: privacy@Onramper.io