A world in which any asset can be transferred to any service, effectively.
The future of the internet will increasingly allow for the digitalisation and exchange of digital and real-world value. We are currently witnessing the creation of the ‘Internet of Value’, based on distributed ledger technologies.
We believe the foundations of this Internet of Value should be based on self-sovereignty and efficiency. In order for this next generation of the internet to thrive, we want to ensure that any asset can be transferred to any service, effectively.
To build solutions that easily integrate fiat onramps in an automated, scalable and compliant way.
Our Founding Team
- Ex-lawyer focussed on financial & payment services law, KYC/AML compliance & data-privacy regulations.
- Creator of MBA course on the Ethics and Regulation of innovation for the Open University of the Netherlands.
- Author of upcoming book on the regulation of token offerings (Cambridge University Press)
- LLM in International Business law
- Built NeoLogin, a noncustodial wallet provider for NEO
- Built SmartBNB, a trustless bridge between Binance Chain and NEO
- Built SureVX blockchain-based collateral management system
- Majors in Computer science and in Telecommunications
- Built NeoLogin wallet provider for NEO
- Built SmartBNB trustless bridge between Binance Chain and NEO
- Co-author of NEO’s cross-chain protocol
- Creator of Safesol pre-processor for Solidity
- Majors in Mathematics, Computer science, and in Telecommunications
- Regular contributor to open source projects